This write up is all about your pets and their health during COVID-19. You will learn about all the things that might be worrying you regarding your pets. Keeping them healthy and happy is also a big task in these difficult times. But don’t worry, we are here to help you out in this context.
COVID-19 has begun and spread at such a fast pace that many questions arose and are still to be answered specifically. This pandemic has affected not only human life but animals too. However yet the exact co relation between virus and animals has not been defined but certain studies suggests that the Coronavirus have come originally from an animal source (bat, to be more specific). But taking this instance for a note do not points towards our pets as per till date proofs of the role of animals in spreading this virus is very low. You don’t need to much worry about your companion animals however in rare cases only some instances of pets have been found to positive for COVID-19.
And the biggest sigh of relief is that as per WHO there is no evidence of a cat, dog orany pet transmitting the COVID-19. Now the big question arises in mind of every pet (do or cat) owner that can this virus infect dogs and cats? There are some instances reported of being cats and dog infected by their companion humans but those cases are very rare. Also the virus culture done on these animals were negative that means the active virus was not present in them. And there is absolutely no any evidence of companion animals spreading Coronavrius to their owners in contact humans. This is because although in rare cases your pet may get infected with this virus but in their body the virus cannot replicate to the extent that it can be transmitted to a human. So you can relax! Do not be rude to them or abandon them as they are in need of you at this crucial time and they love you unconditionally.
Now the Question Arises What You Can do to Protect Your Pets and Yourself from COVID-19.
There are Some Tips That You Can Follow
- Your pet might not infect you directly but they can become a carrier by carrying virus on their fur. Their fur can become infected by droplets from an infected person as virus can remain active on surfaces for certain time and you touching them can be a source of infection. So before and after touching them you always wash your hands, especially if you are not feeling well.
- If you are feeling unwell then get yourself tested and abstain your contact with pets just like you have to do with other fellow humans. Get yourself tested at earliest.
- If you are sick, quarantine yourself as well as your pets and limit your contact with them.
- Whenever you take your pets out for natures call always disinfect their paws and fur and with sanitizer and also thoroughly brush their fur.
- Always prevent them from contamination when you take them out for nature’s call by preventing their contact with corridor or lift wall and make sure they stand on newspaper or a paper while nature’s call.
- As most of the pets are habitual of being taken to park or vets or grooming centers so during these tough times it is our duty to keep their spirits up. Try to indulge them in simple learning activities like learning to follow instructions like sit and stand. Also you can make them learn to get newspaper from the door. Gradually you can make them learn complex tasks.
- Generally most of the pet parents do not get much time to interact with their pets due to busy schedules. However during this pandemic you have got enough time to strengthen your bond and build a healthy relationship with them.
- Sedentary and sluggish life is not what they are habitual of and also it is not healthy for them. Make them busy with new learning games and tricks. Also do not pack them in rooms as it can be deteriorating for their mental and physical health. So try to get them expose to sun and fresh air.
- Keep a watch on them that your cat or dog should not over eat as at this time their physical activity is at lowest and hence can cause health trouble for them.
- Always keep check that they are well sanitized when they enter the house from outside.
Following These Points Will Help You a lot and Make Your Task Easier.
It is very important to understand that you are aware of the pandemic but your pets are not. Hence they want and wish for all the things to be same way as they were before. In this case if your schedule is not proper like there is no proper time to eat or sleep, it can affect their life as well both mentally and physically. So even if you cannot follow the exact same routine, you must replace them with some other interesting rituals and keep a proper schedule. One more thing to be kept in mind is that you should avoid being anxious and nervous and be calm as your pets will overtake all the energies from you. Do some breathing exercises to relax and also pet them affectionately and calmly. Even taking out half an hour of without interruption attention to them will make them feel good and relaxed.
Your pets are the one who give you unconditional love and these innocent creatures are unaware of the chaos going on in the world. So it is your moral duty to keep them safe and healthy during this pandemic. You have to just follow the above mentioned basic points and task will be much easier. This not only will help them but being them around healthy and happy and their positive energy will keep your spirits up as well.
This Whole Information For Your Good Health and Wellbeing is Being Provided By Planet Ayurvedatwitter likes kaufen